CompatSkills Mod 1.12.2 is Reskillable’s utility. Although it is just a simple addon, it still supports a variety of Minecraft mods.
The addon will get lots of updates to make it work better. Besides, it will still be well consistent with Reskillable. As mentioned above, the mod supports lots of mods. For each mod, it supports a different aspect and adds a nice feature.
Here are some supported mods:
- Astral Sorcery: The addon brings some requirements that are based on the knowledge level of player. It is also based on attuned constellation, seen and mapped.
- BetterQuesting: The requirements are brought and used as Tasks.
- Baubles: It gives support to Item Ejection that is on Item Equipped in the Baubles Slot.
- Blood Magic: The mod assists Item Binding as well as Ritual Activation Gating.
- Gamestages: It assists GameStage Requirements and “Dummy Traits”.
- CraftTweaker: It helps Item Requirements.
- Hwyla/Waila: It allows the display of requirements for smashing the block that you are looking on.
- Immersive Engineering: It helps Multiblock Gating.
- Magneticraft: It assists Multiblock Gating.
- Thaumcraft: The addon brings you Research and Knowledge locks, together with Warp and Research requirements.
- DynamicSwordSkills: It allows you to utilize DSS Skills as Requirements.
CompatSkills has two requirements that are the installations of Minecraft Forge and Reskillable to function in the game.
How to install CompatSkills Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put CompatSkills Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that CompatSkills Mod has been set up.