Dynamic Surroundings: HUDs Mod 1.12.2 will introduce to everybody many HUD features from Dynamic Surroundings. We have the list of items that the mod has already provided.
It duplicates features of earlier versions of Dynamic Surroundings. Therefore, it can exist with DS versions 188.8.131.52+ only.
It’s a client-side as well. These are HUDS that you will receive.
- Compass – If holding it, you will gain the current location with the heading.
- Clock – Keep a Minecraft compass or look at an object frame including a compass. A popup will notify you as to the date/time of the Mc world.
- Season – Hold a Season Clock from Serene Seasons to know the present season.
- Potion – Move the potion HUD to another position on the screen and share more details.
- Light Level – Draw the light level of blocks around the character, and color code them as to safety.
Dynamic Surroundings: HUDs is an addons mod that is effective to appear in Adventures and RPGs. Install Minecraft Forge to launch it!
How to install Dynamic Surroundings: HUDs Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Long Fall Boots Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Long Fall Boots Mod has been set up.