Immersive Energy Mod 1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of Immersive Energy, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with Immersive Energy.
Matter Overdrive: Legacy Edition Mod is one of the Addons Categories alongside Technology, Energy, Armor, Tools, and Weapons, Ores and Resources in Minecraft Mod and creates on Aug 13, 2019. This mod is designed and developed by CrimsonDragonRider.
This mod is an addon to Immersive Engineering, intended to add various immersive power generation choices.Adds:
– Thorium: spawns roughly the same as uranium, has a very low chance of giving uranium when crushed. Block works with the Thermoelectric generator.
– Tungsten: A very rare ore, the rods make for powerful munition for the railgun, though conversely has the highest dropoff rate.
– Portable Solar Panel: generates power depending on the sun’s position, height, weather, and biome. Will lose stored power when not generating. It requires a solid base. Keeps energy stored when broken.
– Hefty Wrench: An upgradable weapon that also functions as a hammer, as well as an Electric Hammer from Immersive Intelligence, though that requires power.
– Environmental Suit [WIP]: Protects the wearer from most types of harm. Fully functional, though lacks texture and model, the recipe will change in the future. [WIP]
– Serene Seasons compatibility: Solar Panels will generate more/less depending on the season.
– Solar Panels can be placed next to other solar panels without needing a solid base
– Add a Large, less portable Solar Panel
– Add weather mod comparability. (Weather, storms & tornadoes comparability)
– Add Radiation (API)
– Add Large Capacitor Multiblock (this will be added in the form of a liquid battery, and will be the last thing that will be added in the 1.12.2 version that isn’t already WIP)
– Add Solid Fuel Fission Reactor
– Add Molten Salt Reactor
– Add Turbines
– Add Solid/Fluid Boilers
– Add Pollution of the Realms support
– Add Immersive Petroleum support
– Cables won’t render in certain directions, this is only a visual problem, all functionality remains.
– The base of the solar panel doesn’t have a hitbox, this is temporary until I get it to work properly.
– Simple RPG Skills
– Immersive Energy
– Better Food Mechanics
How to install Immersive Energy:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Immersive Energy you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Immersive Energy has been set up.