Insider Trading Mod 1.7.10 will make your gaming experiences better. With this mod, pesky useless villages are able to have a few hot deals.
The mod adds some new village trades as well as remove the old ones. In addition, it will show up the villager ID on the F3 screen as soon as you are looking at it. Furthermore, the mod also eliminates all of the village trades.
- /insidertrading: It will show up all options for the command.
- /insidertrading add: it will add the trade opportunity for all of the village professions.
- /insidertrading remove: Helps to remove the trades from the village professions.
- /insidertrading add [ID]: It will add the trade opportunity to the certain village professions
- /insidertrading remove [ID]: Helps to delete the trade from the certain village profession.
Download Insider Trading for free here.
How to install Insider Trading Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Insider Trading Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Insider Trading Mod has been set up.