JEI Integration Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 is in fact a mod that complements the JEI mod. This interesting mod will allow displaying a lot of useful information for items and blocks. This is really an essential mod for your Minecraft game.
About JEI Integration mod
Definitely, a shortcoming if we do not mention the JEI mod. JEI is a very useful mod that can add a lot of functionality to Minecraft and by doing so, it can enhance your overall experience. It is an extremely useful tool for displaying the formula of items, blocks, and equipment available in the game … That’s why this mod is really essential for those who are new to it. Minecraft game.
And that is why, based on the available features of the original mod, the extended mod that we mentioned in this article will help display other information such as Burning time, durability, Metadata … Now, thanks to this mod, you will be able to more easily control the information in the game to be able to play the game more effectively.
JEI Integration is really a useful mod that enhances your experiences when playing the game. That is the reason why you should not miss this mod in the future. Please install Forge Installer first if you want to enjoy this mod.
How to JEI Integration Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch JEI Integration
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod JEI Integration that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find JEI Integration is set up!