Metallurgy Classic Machines Mod 1.7.10 is an interesting mod that focuses on the machinery aspect in Minecraft. It will reintroduce the Metallurgy’s Classic machines from Metallurgy 3 coming with balancing.
- It will offer some improvements to vanilla’s furnace.
- It will add massive storage options consisting of 6×9, 8×9, 9×9, 9×10, as well as 9×12.
- It comes with ore doubling, as well as crushing ingots to dust.
- Provides a lava tank-based furnace that is available in various tank size. Lava is able to be piped in or you can right-click to use a bucket.
- Turns materials into the experience.
Get ready to download Metallurgy Classic Machines for free here and take advantage of all its features.
How to install Metallurgy Classic Machines Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Metallurgy Classic Machines Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Metallurgy Classic Machines Mod has been set up.