Reborn Storage Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is an addon that supports the Refined Storage mod. In addition, this mod also adds blocks to the game for the construction of in-game inventory. That is why you should not ignore this mod while playing the Minecraft game.
About Reborn Storage mod
It will be a mistake if we do not mention the Refined Storage mod again. This is an extremely useful mod that allows players to store and organize materials and furniture in bulk in a computer system. In addition, it also supports the crafting, manages the total number of items, and allows the player to quickly craft using that system. Therefore, this is really a useful mod during your Minecraft game.
Meanwhile, the mod that we mention today will play the role of upgrading the available data system in Refined Storage. Because of this feature, you will be able to build large memory drives to build instead of being small with hard-to-find materials like before. Now, you not only own huge storage facilities that are entertaining but also have high practical value that is extremely useful in Minecraft games.
How to Reborn Storage Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Reborn Storage
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Reborn Storage that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Reborn Storage is set up!