Slurp Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of Slurp, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with Slurp Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2.
Slurp is one of the Addons Categories in Minecraft Mod and creates on Jul 23, 2017. This mod is designed and developed by EPIIC_THUNDERCAT.
I will be gone for the next 3 months! Will update my mods when I return!
Tough As Nails Addon!
Requires: Tough As Nails
Slurp is something we have wanted to do for a while! The ability to drink water from water pools with your bare hand!
Drinking water from pools of water in the world will give you hydration, however, will also give a negative debuff or thirst because the water is dirty!
Slurp will work with Tough As Nails 1.10.2 and up!
Slurp is great for those who work on hardcore packs using Tough As Nails!
Has a config to:
– Increase or decrease amount of water you can drink at once (Half a water drop default)
– Increase or decrease amount of hydration each drink give (0.2 default)
– Increase or decrease amount of time the Thirst effect lasts(40 secs per drink default)
– Increase or decrease potency of the Thirst effect(default 5 because thirst takes forever to drop)
V. 0.2 and up!
– Option to take source block when drinking! (False by default)
Features to be added:
– Biome specific effects
– Ocean = more thirst, etc
– Rivers = good water
– Ability to drink from non source blocks, configurable and off by default.
Bugs as of 0.2!
– Cannot drink water if you’re looking at a block through a source block (annoying:C)
– No drink noise? I don’t know why.
How to install Slurp:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Slurp you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Slurp has been set up.