Tweakers Construct Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of Tweakers Construct Mod, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with Tweakers Construct Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2.
Tweakers Construct Mod is one of the Addons Categories alongside Tinker’s Construct in Minecraft Mod, and creates on Apr 6, 2020. This mod is designed and developed by RCXcrafter.
This mod allows you to change various values in tinkers’ construct from a configuration file.
It currently contains the following tweaks:
- Change the cost of toolparts
- Lower or raise all durability values with a percentage
- Lower or raise all mining speed values with a percentage
- Lower or raise all attack damage values with a percentage
- Lower or raise all armor protecion values with a percentage
- Modify specific stats of any material (with compatibility for Construct’s Armory and Tinkers’ Compendium)
- Modify traits of any material
- Remove any tool material
- Remove any modifier
- Disable the invincibility of tools (disable wthis tweak if you have issues with ghost items or tools turning into sticks)
If there are any tweaks that you would like to be added, please tell me with a comment.
I also have a discord server in case you prefer to use that: Invite
How to install Tweakers Construct Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Tweakers Construct Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Tweakers Construct Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 has been set up.