AbyssalCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is an interesting mod in Minecraft with the ability to add a variety of mobs, pets, and bosses to the game. It is this feature that will contribute to enriching the battles in the game. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod in the future.
About AbyssalCraft mod
After installing this mod, it will add more items, mobs, and tools to the game. It even adds a new area, similar to the dark avatar in the Overworld, which is filled with undead creatures that promise to bring you countless challenges during the game.
Here is a summary of some of the mod’s features:
- 2 new stones called Darkstone and Abyssal Stone
- New tools with 3 main types, supporting Darkstone, Abyssalnite, and Coralium attraction
- 3 new types of armor lure, Abyssalnite, Coralium.
- A new biome called Darklands includes many randomly generated trees and structures.
- New Mobs, including Dephs Ghoul, Abyssal Zombie, monster pig, youkai from the deep sea…
- The new boss, named J’zahar – the gatekeeper with a dead brain and a strange head.
AbyssalCraft mod will be installed through Minecraft Forge.
How to install AbyssalCraft Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Long Fall Boots Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Long Fall Boots Mod has been set up.