In fact, Ex Nihilo: Creatio Mod 1.12.2 is an expansion mod for Ex Nihilo mod whose main feature is to add some new features while keeping the mod’s style. Download the mod to explore in more detail.
About Ex Nihilo: Creatio mod
This mod will bring extra features to make your experience with Skyblocks much better. Here are some key features of the mod:
- Return of the Crucibles: They can melt into things other than lava.
- Results from all grids are not the same.
- Similar to before, sieve blocks are intended to provide resources.
- You can use a sieve in the vanilla crafting table to increase efficiency.
- The hammers now adhere to a mining level.
- The “Piece/Chunk” system is now used as an alternative to the broken/crushed/powder Ore system.
Ex Nihilo: Creatio mod will require Minecraft Forge to work effectively.
How to install Ex Nihilo: Creatio Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Long Fall Boots Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Long Fall Boots Mod has been set up.