Well, the totally brand new mod named Improvable Skills Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 is now so easy to download to your computer. What is that mod? Is it worth adding to your Minecraft game? Don’t skip this article for more information.
This mod is rewritten by the Zeitheron and xMrVizzy, inspired by the old PlayerStas 1 and 2.
- XP Bank: This is not a skill but a tech. It helps you to stores a lot of XP for you.
- Mining: It increases the speed of your ax
- Digging: It increases the speed of shovel
- Cutting: The speed of the cutting ax is developed
- Attack Speed: this is a skill that will level up the speed of strike of all the weapons and tools
- Soft Landing: if you unfortunately fall, this feature will reduce the harm to the minimum damage
- PvP Protection: It decreases the damage of the PvP
- Treasure Finder: This lets you have higher chances of getting treasures when you are mining.
- Item repairer: With this feature, you will not be afraid of the harm of armor anymore.
Now you understand the important features of the Improvable Skills Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2. Stop pondering and start to install the Minecraft Forge to your computer.