Mystical Mobs Mod 1.7.10 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of Mystical Mobs, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with Mystical Mobs Mod 1.7.10.
Mystical Mobs Mod 1.7.10 is one of the Mobs Categories alongside Adventure and RPG in Minecraft Mod and creates on Jan 24, 2016. This mod is designed and developed by mangoose3039.
This mod adds a few creatures inspired by real life and fantasy. The main reason it was made was that I was dissatisfied with other mob mods, and Mo’Creatures isn’t allowed in modpacks. It currently only adds a few creatures, but I plan on adding many more.
- Skeleton Warrior
- Just a skeleton with a sword, and a higher chance to spawn with armor
- Only wears armor from a specific set, so you’ll never find one in a full suit of gold
- Doesn’t drop arrows, does drop bones, and can drop skulls
- Flying Eye
- A winged eyeball whose eyelid is also a mouth
- Spawns only in darkness underground
- Drops ghast tears
- Ender Eye
- A rarer variant of the flying eye
- Spawns in dark underground areas and anywhere in the end
- Teleports and shoots blinding projectiles
- Drops eyes of ender
- Spawn underwater like squid
- Drops fish
How to install Mystical Mobs:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Mystical Mobs you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Mystical Mobs has been set up.