Overpowered Inventory Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of Overpowered Inventory, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with Overpowered Inventory.
Overpowered Inventory Mod is one of the Storage Categories alongside Adventure and RPG in Minecraft Mod and creates on Jul 26, 2015. This mod is designed and developed by Lothrazar.
Version 2.0.0 is a complete rewrite and overhaul of the mod. It is completely different. Screenshots are mostly showing the 1.x version which is still supported and valid. (Version 2 is just an optional upgrade. Version 2 will only be for 1.8)
– Full compatibility with all other mods, uses a standalone inventory screen
– See the screenshots for more details
– IMPORTANT : If the screen is too big for your game screen, you have two options.
— change to GUI SCALE: NORMAL or bigger.
— Go to the powerinventory.cfg and make it smaller using is_large=false
– IMPORTANT : IF YOU ARE UPGRADING FROM AN OLD VERSION OF THE MOD
-> Delete your configs
-> EMPTY YOUR ENTIRE PLAYER INVENTORY into chests to save it. Remember, this is 2.0 a whole remake, the old inventory is gone
– Open the Overpowered Inventory with a hotkey (B) or a button that renders above your inventory
– In other words, it works with baubles, custom npcs, inventory control keys, thaumcraft, balkins weapons, etc etc.
– Unlock features step by step using experience points
– Config control over exp costs
– it has zero changes to the vanilla inventory
– Still has the dual hotbars feature
– Contents of the extra slots in this inventory is ignored by ‘keepInventory’ gamerule
– No more compass, clock, uncrafting, 3×3 crafting, or exp bottles. Some of these may return depending on user demand. I moved the Uncrafting feature to a standalone mod “Uncrafting Grinder” and made tons of fixes and updates.
– Still works with all screen resolutions, so for GUI Scale Small or Auto you can use the config file to make the screen smaller.
– Please give me your bugs, features, and comments !
– Added the Sort, Deposit, and Merge filter buttons into the new inventory (they work the same as in 1.x)
New stuff for 1.10.2 – 2.3.0
– Data is now stored in /saves/worldname/playerdata/_PlayerName.opi instead of just NBT data
– There is also a .opibk bakup file, replace the original with this file RIGHT AWAY if there is a problem.
– You can also use these files to transfer items between worlds, by moving them around
How to install Overpowered Inventory:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Overpowered Inventory you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Overpowered Inventory has been set up.