CD4017BE Library Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 /1.7.10 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of CD4017BE Library Mod, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with CD4017BE Library Mod.
CD4017BE Library Mod is one of the API and Library Categories in Minecraft Mod and creates on Apr 8, 2020. This mod is designed and developed by Cd4017be.
This mod could be called the core mod of my mods. It’s main purpose is to avoid unnecessary duplication of code and other content as well as to make the interaction between my mods easier.
- Pretty much all my mod’s APIs
- Lots of templates for certain types of Blocks, Items and TileEntities
- Lots of utilities for Item handling, Fluid handling, models, rendering, tooltips/translation, math and more.
- My own GUI framework (Text-fields, Buttons, Sliders, Progress-bars, etc.)
- Network packet handling
- A system for scheduling update ticks to things that are not TileEntities or Entities.
- A scripting language that’s used for config files as well as powerful non-JSON models.
- An extensive system that allows adding things like crafting recipes, ore generation and even primitive items (for use as crafting intermediate products) purely via config script. Pretty much the only added feature when this mod is installed alone.
Used by Mods:
- Vertically Stacked Dimensions (connects dimensions with vertical travel)
- Automated Redstone (signal control and logic)
- Inductive Logistics (item & fluid transport)
- Inductive Automation (full tech mod) [for older Minecraft versions only]
Default installation for playing:
Just put the file into your mods folder together with the mods that require it.
If multiple mods require different versions of this library always use the newer version.
Mod developers are free to base their own mods on my Library if they want.
However if you plan to do so, I highly recommend to contact me in advance with what parts you’re mostly interested in so I’m warned to not ruthlessly change and potentially break things and maybe even improve documentation if needed.
More info can be found at Github.
How to install CD4017BE Library Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata%, and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put CD4017BE Library Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into the Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that CD4017BE Library Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 has been set up.