Cotton Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of Cotton, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with Cotton.
Cotton Mod is one of the Fabric Categories alongside Server Utility, API and Library in Minecraft Mod and creates on Mar 26, 2019. This mod is designed and developed by B0undarybreaker.
Cotton is a general-use, public library for unity within Fabric mods. Currently, it adds:
- Block and metal unification (no more having to juggle six types of copper ingot)
- Common item tags that vanilla doesn’t include
- Configuration (temporary until Fabric’s system is complete)
- Logging using Log4j
- Auto-generation of loot tables and data tags when necessary (primarily dev tool)
- Removal of existing recipes without log spam (primarily dev tool)
- Cauldron behaviors API (like filling a water bottle or brewing) with LibCD tweaker support
How to install Cotton:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Cotton you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Cotton has been set up.