Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod 1.18/1.12.2/1.10.2 is a free-to-download mod about item and recipe viewing in Minecraft. It’s helpful to make the game performance stronger and more stable!
How does Just Enough Items (JEI) work?
Just Enough Items Mod (TooManyItems, JEI) is a stripped-down mod. It is designed and put up for stability and process.
It is only for keeping track of Items and Recipes inside the MC world. It is similar to Not Enough Items.
How to use
Here is the full detail of the basic and advanced controls for Just Enough Items (JEI).
- Check Recipes: Hover over the target and hit R
- Pop up Uses: Hover over something and press U
- Turn on/off Item List Overlay: Control + O
- Display Recipes: Left-click on the object and type R
- Reveal Uses: Right-click on the stuff and U
- Test the next or previous page: please scroll the mouse wheel!
- Enter the Config Menu: Left-click on the wrench icon
- Switch on/off the Cheat mode: Control-Click on the Wrench
- Opt for the Search Bar: Click or Control & F
- Clear Search: Right-mouse
- Old Search: the Up arrow
- Find by Mod Name: Write @ in front of a word, for example, @thaum
- To make numerous terms run together, for instance, type wand @thaum
- Exclude search terms: – in front of a word
- Seek whatever that has spaces in them: choose “” around the words, ex. “two words”
- Next/Previous page: Mouse Wheel
- Show all Recipes: Decide on the recipe category’s name
- Drop items into the crafting area: Click the [+] button. Shift-Click to start.
- Look for by Tooltip: Add # in front of a word
- Search by OreDict name: Select $
- Search by Creative Tab: Write %
- Multiple Searches: Split the terms with | characters (“wrench|hammer”)
Cheat Mode Active:
- The whole stack: Left Mouse
- One: Right Mouse
- Delete: Release them into the catalog
Item List Edit Mode Active:
- Hide one: Control-Click
- Conceal multiple and the sub-items: Control-Right Mouse
- Do the same for all: Control-Shift-Left Mouse
Download Just Enough Items (JEI) mod to enjoy a better gaming experience! Remember to install Minecraft Forge!
How to install Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize thatJust Enough Items (JEI) Mod has been set up.