Adabranium Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of Adabranium, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with Adabranium.
Adabranium Mod is one of the Fabric Categories alongside Armor, Tools, and Weapons, Ores and Resources in Minecraft Mod and creates on Feb 7, 2020. This mod is designed and developed by Brandcraft_.
– You can find the Vibranium Ore rarely below layer 20 and the Adamantine Ore rarely below layer 22~ in the overworld.
– Theses two ores need a diamond pickaxe (or an equal level) to mine and drop, Adamantine ore takes much longer to mine.
– Adamantine ore never spawn in contact with air (Same as Ancient Debris in the Nether).
– Vibranium and adamantine must be processed to be used :
– You can now create powerful swords, tools and armor !
– Vibranium tools/sword need an Obsidian Rod as a handle.
– Adamantium tools/sword need an Adamantium Rod as a handle.
– Vibranium Sets are better than diamonds (and Netherite), mine faster and make a lot of damage! The durability of the tools and sword is 2990.
– Adamantium Sets is the best equipment, mine faster than vibranium, and do again more damage! The durability of the tools and sword is 4280.
– You can melt Vibranium in a blast furnace to make Vibranium Dust
– You can find Heart Shaped Plants in jungles to obtain Heart Shaped Herb!
– Heart Shaped Herb can make a Toughness Potion (Resistance I) in a brewing stand
– You can make a powerful Vibranium Soup with some Heart Shaped Herbs and a vibranium dust.
– You can also make Nether Tools, Sword, and Armor
– Nether set is an iron set upgrade that can’t burn and floats on lava (Warning: can burn in 1.15.2 version)
– He can be made with an iron tool/sword/armor with a Nether Brick in a Smithing Table
– Does exactly the same damage and protects like iron but has a little greater durability and mine as fast as a diamond.
How to install Adabranium:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Adabranium you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Adabranium has been set up.