Adventure Backpack Mod 1.7.10 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of Adventure Backpack Mod, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with Adventure Backpack Mod 1.7.10.
Adventure Backpack Mod 1.7.10 is one of the Armor, Tools, and Weapons Categories alongside Adventure and RPG, Cosmetic, Storage in Minecraft Mod, and creates on Nov 22, 2015. This mod is designed and developed by Darkona.
Adventure Backpack adds 60-something new backpacks with original designs, abilities and they can store fluids!
They will keep their inventory when you die, are impervious to lava and fire, and have some neat abilities:
- You can rotate the tool in your hand with the tools stored in the green slots of your backpack if you sneak and roll the mouse wheel.
- You can craft a Hose that will allow you to suck and spill fluids in the world.
- Some backpacks have special abilities, and because this is still in development, more will be added over time.
- They are Crafting Benches too!
- You can deploy a sleeping bag from your backpack to sleep anywhere!
- Tools in the special tool slots render on the backpack.
- Fluids will render inside the tanks. The rendering depends on the quantity.
- The Hose lets you drink the contents of your backpacks tanks, for various effects.
This mod also adds the following:
- Piston-powered boots, to jump higher and run faster.
- A classy Fedora. Looks cool.
- A matching hat that will make you look almost like that famous adventurer, Harrison Jones! *
- A Machete, to traverse dense jungles faster.
- Delicious Melon Juicetm.
More information in the minecraft forum post: ZELDA LINK GANONDORF
- To open the backpack inventory while wearing it, press B (configurable)
- To switch the tank the hose is bound to, press N while holding it (configurable)
- To switch the hose modes, sneak and mousewheel.
Visit the Wiki HERE for up-to-date information, recipes and fun*!
*fun might or might not be available
How to install Adventure Backpack Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Adventure Backpack Mod 1.7.10 you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Adventure Backpack Mod 1.7.10 has been set up.