ArmorStatusHUD Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of ArmorStatusHUD Mod, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with ArmorStatusHUD Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10.
ArmorStatusHUD Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 is one of the Armor, Tools, and Weapons Categories alongside Map and Information in Minecraft Mod and creates on Nov 14, 2014. This mod is designed and developed by bspkrs.
ArmorStatusHUD displays your currently equipped armor and held items along with the durability remaining without having to open your inventory!
– NEW: use the command /armorstatus config to open the in-game config GUI!
– shows equipped armor and held items and their remaining durability
– configurable tiers of damage with associated colors: damage text changes color as items are used
– see how many arrows are left for your bow
– configurable alignment/orientation on your screen
– x and y offset config options
– can display exact damage values or the durability percent remaining
– option to show/hide text damage values
– option to show/hide max damage (shown below)
– option to show/hide item names
– option to show/hide standard inventory item overlay (damage bar)
– version update checking (can be turned off as part of bspkrsCore)
How to install ArmorStatusHUD Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put ArmorStatusHUD Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that ArmorStatusHUD Mod has been set up.