Enchantable Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of Enchantable, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with Enchantable Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4.
Enchantable Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is one of the Farming Categories alongside Armor, Tools, and Weapons in Minecraft Mod and creates on Dec 22, 2019. This mod is designed and developed by MrCrayfish.
The Enchantable mod has an incredibly cool feature of adding four simple spells that perfectly match your vanilla game. These are completely unique spells that have never been used in other mods. Therefore, you can completely see this mod as a tool to refresh your own favorite game.
In fact, this mod will bring freshness and balance to the game to help you play the game more comfortably. Besides, it is also expandable across aspects of the game without any beneficial vanilla amulet but adds new functionality to the existing gameplay. Therefore, you will definitely never get bored while playing the game when using this mod.
Some of the interesting things that this mod adds to the game are:
- Stomping: Redirects a portion of fall damage to mobs in a five-block radius (Boots only)
- Iron Skull: Prevents damage caused by flying into a wall with an elytron (Helmet Only)
- Replanting: Replants seeds as you break crops (Hoe only)
- Cultivator: Tills a 3×3 area rather than a single block. Also works for harvesting crops (Hoe and Shovel only)
- Excavator: Allows a tool to mine/break a 3×3 or 5×5 square (for pickaxe, shovel, and ax)
- Ore Eater: Helps you mine ores faster by breaking multiple blocks at a time. The higher the level the more ores will be broken. (Pickaxe only)
How to install Enchantable:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Enchantable you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Enchantable has been set up.