EssentialCraft 3 Mod 1.7.10 is designed to be a magic-themed Minecraft mod that features a lot of devices.
Here are all things the mod adds:
- 60 new blocks in total
- 100 new items
- 3 new mobs
- A new dimension
- A new sort of energy
- MRU as well as many ways to create it.
The mod enables you to do a lot of stuff:
- Craft several decorative blocks
- Generate MRU and store it
- Craft an automated quarry
- Craft a useful device to hold monsters in place
- Craft a device to generate drop from mobs
- Create a new structure which is able to teleport you any distance
- Craft guns
- Create a structure for smelting items with MRU
- And a lot more.
EssentialCraft 3 promises to satisfy you with its features. Download it for free here.
How to install EssentialCraft 3 Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put EssentialCraft 3 Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that EssentialCraft 3 Mod has been set up.