Prehistoric Eclipse Mod 1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of Prehistoric Eclipse, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with Prehistoric Eclipse Mod 1.12.2.
Prehistoric Eclipse Mod 1.12.2 is one of the Mobs Categories alongside Dimensions, Adventure and RPG, Armor, Tools, and Weapons in Minecraft Mod and creates on Jul 13, 2018. This mod is designed and developed by fluffy_taco_pe.
Welcome to Prehistoric Eclipse, a mod that adds in many dinosaurs! Keep in mind that this mod is in beta and still has lots of bugs. There are currently 15 entities coded in the mod: The Dakotaraptor, Monolosphosaurus, Plesiosaurus, Velociraptor, Dunkleosteus, Sea Scorpion, Protoceratops, Arthropleura, Saurichthys, Titanoceratops, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Tupandactylus, Dragonfly, Allosaurus, and the Sauroposeidon.
- All dinosaurs besides the Titanoceratops and the Plesiosaurus can mate and build a nest. The nest spawns 4-6 babies which take about one Minecraft day to hatch.
- A new dimension where the dinosaurs spawn has been added with many custom biomes. You can access them with a temporary command(/tpdim 46)
- Coral and other water plants have been added to the game
- The Sea Scorpion and the Dunkleosteus attack you if you are within the range of them and in the water
- A baby dinosaur can be tamed with a bone. So far only the Dakotaraptor can sit down
- The Monolophosaurus, Velociraptor, and Dakotaraptor are all carnivores and will attack you if you get into a range of them.
- Dinosaurs will guard any nest that they have made.
- The Hunter’s Bow can shoot Dakotaraptor Arrows which deal an extra 2 damage compared to Minecraft arrows
- A new custom creative tab has been added
- If a dakotaraptor or monolosphosaurus is low on health they can call for help from other dinosaurs of the same species to kill the attacker
How to install Prehistoric Eclipse:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Prehistoric Eclipse you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Prehistoric Eclipse has been set up.