XercaMod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of XercaMod, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with XercaMod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4.
XercaMod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4 is one of the Miscellaneous Categories alongside Cosmetic, Food, Armor, Tools, and Weapons in Minecraft Mod and creates on Sep 15, 2019. This mod is designed and developed by xerca0.
The additions include:
- Food, especially fast food and desserts
- Unique tools and weapons with enchantments including Warhammer, Grab Hook, Knife, Scythe, etc.
- “Ender Flask” that can be filled with multiple charges of potion
- And Potion Launcher for throwable potions
- Cushions that you can sit on
- A bookshelf that works and shows how many books it holds
- Confetti and Confetti Balls
- Carved wood with cool designs
- Terracotta tiles, roof material of every color
- Rope that you can climb
- Other decorative blocks and items
Credits to LuchadorMickey for most of the graphics (good looking ones).
You can edit the xercamod-common.toml file in the config directory to enable/disable each feature in the mod independently.
How to install XercaMod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put XercaMod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that XercaMod has been set up.