Hardcore Darkness Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of Hardcore Darkness Mod, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with Hardcore Darkness Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2.
Hardcore Darkness Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is one of the Cosmetic Categories in Minecraft Mod and create on Nov 12, 2017. This mod is designed and developed by Lumien231.
You have probably noticed it yourself but its never actually pitch black in minecraft. Even if you are in a cave with no torches you will still be able to see something independent of your gamma setting. This mod changes this, it removes the minimum block & sky light so if there is no light source its actually dark.
After you install this mod it will be in mode 0, there are 3 different modes and they can be changed in the config file:
0. There is no minimum block & sky light
1. There is no minimum block light
2. There is no minimum block light & the sky light is dependent on the moon phase
There are also some other options in the config file:
- “Dark Nether” : “Whether the minimum light of the nether should also be removed”
- “Dark End” : “Whether the minimum light of the end should also be removed”
- “Dark Twilight Forest” [1.7.10] : “Whether the time in the Twilight Forest should be fixed to midnight instead of dusk”
- “AlternativeNightSkylight” : “In Mode 1 & 2 the skylight has a slightly blue tint, this option replaces that with a slightly green/yellow tint”
- “Dimension Blacklist” : “A list of dimension ids separated by “,” in which Hardcore Darkness will not take effect”
If you install this mod on a server all clients will have to have Hardcore Darkness installed. Clients will also be forced to use the config file you specify on your server.
Feel free to use this mod in a modpack
How to install Hardcore Darkness Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Hardcore Darkness Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Hardcore Darkness Mod has been set up.