Realistic Torches Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 is light so it’s useful for making early gameplay become more difficult. It does that by causing the torches to burn out after a configurable time period.
Features of Realistic Torches
There are many remarkable features as follows. They contribute to encouraging the player to head toward more permanent light sources.
Torches are currently unlit after you craft them. You can light it up by using a matchbox.
Torches will run out after a configurable time amount (1 minute real-time by default). You should search for better light sources.
Torches will not work when the raindrops touch them.
The place of the torches in vanilla structures will belong to unlit torches.
For all time, you can use a Glowstone crystal to create the lit torches.
Clearly, light-emitting blocks with items will provide light when you hold them (pre-1.14.4).
How to Realistic Torches Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Realistic Torches
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Realistic Torches that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Realistic Torches is set up!