SplashAnimation (Forge) Mod 1.14.2/1.12.2 adds animation to the start of loading the Minecraft game. Then, this animation effect will fade gradually.
It will be cool for the loading screen to have animation. If you want to enjoy that animation, then you should install a Cosmetic mod called SplashAnimation. The purpose of the mod is to allow an animation to be activated at the launch of the game.
Some characteristics of this animation:
- It will be played when the game is being loaded. Then, it will fade into the loading screen.
- The speed of loading is still the same. This animation does not slow it down.
- There is a variety of configuration options for you to use to customize the animation for your modpack.
How to use it:
- You place the animation frames in animation/000.png or animation/001.png, etc. You decide the number of frames.
- Start editing config/splashanimation.cfg so you can set a more detailed configuration in relation to the animation behavior.
SplashAnimation Mod makes the loading screen of the game more dynamic.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install SplashAnimation (Forge) Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put SplashAnimation (Forge) Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that SplashAnimation (Forge) Mod has been set up.