Hunting Dimension Mod 1.12.2 creates an eternally night hunting dimension so players can hunt mobs and loot drops all day. It’s free to explore other unique features here!
It solves an important issue in-game when characters need to collect more items to craft what they want.
They appear in the new space and they’re different from the ones often spawn in Minecraft.
They come with additional natural armor, get stronger, and can inflict heavy damage. They are buffs that you are able to adjust via the config. Don’t forget to check out the option’s effects!
Slain creatures will leave loots or an amount of extra experience.
Dimension has less cave generation, boosting mob farm efficiency.
Creating mob farms will cause the sources of lag easier to track down.
Pop up after you surround an arrow with 8 wooden logs. Their frame acts like the nether portal.
It’s a craftable object to reset the type biome of a chunk. By surrounding a cube of mossy cobblestone with 8 vines, leaves/saplings, you can craft it.
Hunting Dimension offers a place to catch mobs. It’s a server utility mod that requires Minecraft Forge.
How to Hunting Dimension Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Hunting Dimension
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Hunting Dimension that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Hunting Dimension is set up!