NuclearCraft: Overhauled Mod 1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of NuclearCraft: Overhauled, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with NuclearCraft: Overhauled.
NuclearCraft: Overhauled Mod is one of the Technology Categories alongside Energy, Processing, Ores and Resources in Minecraft Mod and creates on Aug 22, 2019. This mod is designed and developed by tomdodd4598.
- A modern physics mod for Minecraft
- Forge Energy, IC2 EU and GTCE EU compatibility
- Mekanism gas support
- Unique electric processors and generators
- Full JEI compatibility
- CraftTweaker recipe support
- Complex molten-salt fission reactors
- Multiblock heat exchangers and steam turbines
- In-depth nuclear fuel system featuring 135 different fuel types
- Fallout-style radiation system
- More materials, weapons, tools and armour
- Other things and stuff and that
- Pebble-bed overhauled solid-fuel fission reactors
- Overhauled fusion reactors
- Particle accelerators – synchrotrons, colliders and detectors
- More advanced, futuristic machinery
JEI, The One Probe and ConnectedTexturesMod are highly recommended!
Modpack Permissions: Feel free to go ahead and use this mod in your pack if you wish! I’d love to know which pack you’re putting it in!
How to install NuclearCraft: Overhauled:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put NuclearCraft: Overhauled you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that NuclearCraft: Overhauled has been set up.