SimpleHarvest Mod 1.16.1/1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 adds a simple possibility to harvest the grown crops by using the right mouse button. It’s possible to configure that addition via a JSON file.
It offers the player the ability to right-clicking crop harvesting.
From 1.0.1 to 7 for 1.9.4 and above, the release is not essential to appear on the client-side. The arm swinging after harvesting a crop is the only missing feature.
We have the auto-config for 1.13 and later for Forge and Fabric.
For 1.12 and below, please check the README on Github.
If Harvest wants to support a crop, it must seek out a seed in its drop list first.
To specify another kind of seeds, deploy a data pack to find the new seed items in the harvest:seeds item tag.
Fortune is accounted for. Its value comes from the object in your main hand.
SimpleHarvest is a Fabric server utility mod. Therefore, it requires Fabric API and Fabric Modloader to knock it out.
How to SimpleHarvest Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch SimpleHarvest
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod SimpleHarvest that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find SimpleHarvest is set up!