Enhanced Farming Mod 1.12.2 is a great revival of the1.6.2 mod “Better Farming”. Mrbysco, the author of the mod, decides to perform the same content of the original mod as well as implement some more new additions.
- You can plant the fruit trees on grass or dirt. It will have 6 stages of growth. After fully grown, it will drop the fruit over time.
- You can find the fruit trees in their appropriate biome.
- The current types in this mod: Lemond, Orange, and Apple
- The mod consists of two crops: Nether Flower, and Mint
- The Nether Flower crop has 6 growing stages and can be planted on Soul Sand only.
- The Mint crop also has 6 stages of growth and you can plant it on farmland.
A lot of other content of Enhanced Farming is waiting for you to explore. Download it for free here.
How to install Enhanced Farminga Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Enhanced Farminga Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Enhanced Farminga Mod has been set up.