Resynth Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is an edition to Minecraft that concentrates on supplying the player with a way to get in-game resources through the factories. It directly connects to the game so you could get the resources and seeds by exploring – no need to anything special excluding blowing up several TNT. Resynth is also created to have a better configurable – thus you could make the mod dully overpowered or underpowered as you want.
- Minecraft Wheat respectively
- Seeds got by exploring the Minecraft ore block (with an iron ax or better): Diamond, Redstone, Glowstone, Lapis Lazuli, Coal, Emerald, Quartz
- Minecraft melon respectively
- Seeds got by blowing up the Minecraft ore block: Iron, Gold
- All Resynth factories must be put on Mineral Soil. Got either by creating or right-click dirt/grass with a Mineral Crystal
- All mineral soil blocks contain a mineral content. This value is an essential part in how quick factories develops
- When put, the block begins with a mineral content of 1%. The factories will last endless to develop with lower mineral content levels. The mineral content can be improved up to 50% by right-clicking the mineral soil block with mineral rocks or the thick mineral stones. This will improve the value from 1% to 9% equivalent. A mineral content of 25% or more is recommended.
Mineral Rich Rock
- Resynth’s sole ore block. Takes mineral rocks that are asked for developing the factories. By default, these are block only bears deep down at very tiny amounts
- Factories only ever fall one seed and one seed exclusively
- Seeds are gotten variously based on the factory kind
- For crystalline factories (like diamond and Glowstone), the seeds will fall randomly exploring that factories are block (diamond ore for the diamond factories). The time of the seeds falling is also configurable and can be switched off. To get the seeds from the factory, the manufacture (called straw) can be fallen in a water source block and moved to despawn – seeds will randomly appear or the manufacture will be lost
- For metallic factories (such as gold and diamond), seeds will randomly fall when the factories ore block (iron ore for the iron plant) is blown up by TNT. This can be switched off and the chance is configurable. To get the seeds from the factory, the factories manufacture (called organic ore) can be also blown up by TNT.
Getting the Minecraft Resource
- The factories manufacture (straw for crystalline factories and organic ore for the metallic factories) can be put in a furnace to obtain the Minecraft resource.
Resynth Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 requires the installation of Minecraft Forge to run the mod smoothly. Get this mod right now to bring your amazing fresh experience to the Minecraft world.