Simple Camp Fire Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 gives the player a campfire. Although it looks normal, it can help complete a meal in an easier way, so on.
About Simple Camp Fire
It’s pretty small but important. It comes up with a single-use item and contains several advantages.
- Easy to make and utilize
- Cook faster than a furnace
- Cook while you’re going to sleep
How to start
There are some steps to begin a campfire.
- Craft the tool with sticks and logs. Set it in the world afterward.
- Right-click it with uncooked food to add that raw material to the fire. Right-click with the same ingredient to add more. You can place a full stack if you want.
- Right-click again to take the cooked food off the fire.
- Right-click the fire with an empty hand to pull the uncooked object out.
- You can let the fire burn. It’ll cook something you like for 7 Minecraft hours (approximately 6 minutes). In case you sleep the full night, it will stop when you wake up.
To play with Simple Camp Fire, a processing mod, you need to install Minecraft Forge.
How to install Simple Camp Fire Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Simple Camp Fire Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Simple Camp Fire Mod has been set up.