Durability Notifier Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of Durability Notifier, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with Durability Notifier Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4.
Durability Notifier is one of the Map and Information Categories in Minecraft Mod and creates on Sep 6, 2017. This mod is designed and developed by Mrbysco.
Durability Notifier is a small client-side mod that uses various methods to notify the player when their tool is low on durability. It uses subtle methods like using sound or potion effects and is fully configurable via the in-game configuration menu for ease. So, you can configure the mod how you like it.
For more information on what settings are available see the detailed explanation for the configuration below.
The mod tries to stay as vanilla server friendly as possible. The only feature that doesn’t work while connected to a vanilla server is the GiveFatigue feature.
- GiveFatigue – if true gives the player mining fatigue when the tool hit it’s maxed so you won’t accidentally break the tool. (Defaults to false) Has been temporarily disabled since 1.13+
- Percentage – is the percentage from 1 between 100 of the durability of the tool it checks for (Defaults to 10)
- PlaySound – if true plays a noise to the player if they try to use their tool while it’s low on durability (Defaults to false)
- SendMessage – if true displays the message that your tool is low on durability (Defaults to true)
- SendMessageColor – chooses what color/colour the message will be. (Defaults to YELLOW)
- soundlocation – specifies the soundlocation of the sound that “PlaySound” will play. If the sound location inserted is false it will say so in the log.
- volume – changes the volume that “PlaySound” uses to play the sound.
How to install Durability Notifier:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Durability Notifier you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Durability Notifier has been set up.