DynmapForge Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.12.2is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of DynmapForge, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with DynmapForge Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.12.2.
DynmapForge is one of the Map and Information Categories in Minecraft Mod and create on Jun 19, 2013. This mod is designed and developed by Mikeprimm.
This is the Forge version of the popular Dynmap plugin for Bukkit.
A Google Maps-like map for your Minecraft server that can be viewed in a browser. Easy to set up when making use of Dynmap’s integrated webserver which works out-of-the-box, while also available to be integrated into existing websites running on Apache and the like. Dynmap can render your worlds using different renderers, some suitable for performance, some for high detail.
Components allow you to add/remove functionality to make Dynmap suit your needs. Using the components Dynmap comes supplied with, there is support for chat balloons, web-to-game chat, and configurable markers, areas, and lines.
- Highly configurable maps per world
- Real-time updates: maps are kept in sync with your world in real-time, updates are shown while your leave your browser open
- Players with their faces are visible on the map
- Chat messages are visible (as balloons or in a chatbox) on the map.
- Map viewers can chat to players in-game.
- Current Minecraft time is visible on the map.
- Current Minecraft weather is visible on the map.
- Overall highly configurable and customizable.
- Rendering support for dozens of popular Minecraft Mods
How to install DynmapForge:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put DynmapForge you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that DynmapForge has been set up.
DynmapForge Mod Download Links