Modpack Configuration Checker Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of Modpack Configuration Checker Mod, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with Modpack Configuration Checker Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2.
Modpack Configuration Checker Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is one of the Server Utility Categories alongside Miscellaneous, Map and Information in Minecraft Mod and creates on Apr 30, 2018. This mod is designed and developed by matt1235r.
Modpack Configuration Checker
Modpack Configuration Checker is a highly configurable mod that allows modpack creators to customise Minecraft to better support modpacks. It allows features such as displaying webpages on launch to features such as checking the modpack user has assigned enough RAM to the modpack. This mod significantly expands amount of options a modpack author has.
The mod can easily be configured from in game (instructions below). However without configuration Modpack Configuration Checker verifies that at least 2gb of RAM has been assigned to a modpack, greatly increasing performance and minimising crashes.
Some of the features the mod offers:
- Setting a required amount of RAM that is needed for the modpack to run. If this requirement is not met it alerts the user and closes the game.
- Setting a recommended amount of RAM that is recommended for the modpack to run. If this requirement is not met then the user is alerted.
- Setting a website to open as the game launches. Useful for opening modpack website or support pages.
- Setting a custom message to be displayed as the game loads for example to display credits.
- Setting custom messages to be displayed when RAM requirements not met. Useful for making the mod fit in with the feel of your pack.
- Ability to change if message boxes appear on top of other windows.
- Set custom greeting messages that appear in chat when a game is loaded.
Feel free to use this mod in any modpacks and post on other forums.
How to install Modpack Configuration Checker Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Modpack Configuration Checker Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Modpack Configuration Checker Mod has been set up.