Autowalk Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of Autowalk, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with Autowalk.
Autowalk is one of the Miscellaneous Categories in Minecraft Mod and create on Jul 21, 2016. This mod is designed and developed by wwrpg1.
his small mod adds a key for AutoWalk (“F” is the default but can be changed in the controls GUI)
To stop walking, press the walk key or AutoWalk key again.
Also adds key for auto-pick (“B” is the default key).
The config file “AutoWalk.cfg” also has a few toggle-able options too
- Can configure the AutoWalk key to sprint or just walk
- Option to AutoWalk even after player opens gui (varies on GUI and assumes game isn’t paused)
- Install forge for minecraft if not already present
- Copy the file (autowalk-1.8-1.0.jar) to your mods folder (created by forge in your minecraft folder)
- Optionally edit the AutoWalk.cfg in the forge created config directory if you want to change anything.
You are allowed to:
- include the plugin in public modpacks
- without asking me for permission
- you have to credit me (and provide a link to this page)
You are not allowed to:
- “republish” the plugin
- pretend that this plugin is your own work
How to install Autowalk:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Autowalk you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Autowalk has been set up.