D3Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of D3Core Mod, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with D3Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2.
D3Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is one of the Miscellaneous Categories in Minecraft Mod and create on Feb 17, 2018. This mod is designed and developed by DoubleDoorDev.
As of 1.12, this mod is being removed as a requirement for other D3 mods. All of its features will be moved to a new mod in the future.
What it do?
- Enable/Disable/Edit Endermen block pickups. You can also make them drop your stolen goods again! (Limited to Blocks with ID’s 255 and below.)
- 100% remove rain. No more rainy days! (Works on servers if configured on server side.)
- String ID/Unlocalized name/Ore dictionary entries add to the hover tooltip. Activate by pressing F3+H. (Individual Enable/Disable in the Core config.)
- Disable sleep from advancing the day or disable sleeping altogether!
- Keep items when dying to void damage! (Per dimension toggling!)
- Sick of spawning under the ocean? Turn on lilypad spawning! (Off by default. Creates new lilypad every time the player connects to the game.)
- “Clays torture mode” Turn this on to disable players dropping items on death! It’s like hard core but not! 😀 (Off by default for obvious reasons.)
- /setloginmessage – Reset the login message!
- /setloginmessage [text] – Set the login message!
How to install D3Core Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put D3Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that D3Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 has been set up.