FPS Reducer Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of FPS Reducer Mod, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with FPS Reducer Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2.
FPS Reducer Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 is one of the Miscellaneous Categories in Minecraft Mod and create on Apr 30, 2020. This mod is designed and developed by bre2el.
This mod reduces unnecessary GPU and CPU load by reducing the frame rate automatically when you are not operating the Minecraft for a certain period of time. As soon as the user performs any operation, it returns to the original frame rate.
- Reduce FPS automatically under the following conditions.
– No user operation for the specified time.
– The game window is inactive or minimized.
- Suppress sound volume if the game window is inactive or minimized.
- Display the current FPS on the screen edge.
- Display CPU usage of client thread. (v1.14~)
Recommended in the following cases
- When leaveing the game running without the operation, for example with automated agriculture and/or industry.
- When doing other work concurrently with running Minecraft in background.
- When you want to extend the lifespan of your PC even a little.
- When you want to save unnecessary power.
- When the room is hot…
By default, if there is no operation for 5 minutes the frame rate will drop to 10.
Pressing [END] key opens the configuration GUI by default.
This is a client-side mod, so it is not necessary to install it on the server.
Feel free to use this mod in any modpacks.
- Thanks to RoCoKo for Turkish translations.
- Thanks to Grreg21 for Polish translations.
- Thanks to cutedobe for Simplified Chinese translation.
- Thanks to cutedobe for Traditional Chinese translation.
- Thanks to agent_rby_ for Russian translation.
How to install FPS Reducer Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put FPS Reducer Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that FPS Reducer Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 has been set up.