ISeeDragons Mod 1.12.2 was made to fix major bugs in the old version of Ice and Fire mod. The bug fixes will improve your experience.
Not only Ice and Fire but this Miscellaneous mod was also intended to be utilized in the RLCraft modpack. Both Minecraft mods are quite famous and in relation to legendary dragons. They also attracted players who wanted to have adventures with interesting dragons.
The dragons featured in the mods are quite complicated. Besides, some players wondered if they had a mysterious appearance that is only activated when they are 64 blocks away from players or not. Basically, it is hard for players to see dragons in the sky due to rendering errors.
Here are the bug fixes given by the mod:
- It made a fix to the dragon render distance. You can configure it and use it with other modded entities.
- The problem about dragons not waking up when they are hit also got a fix.
- When players tried to get away from the jaws of a dragon using shift/dismount, this caused a bug. Now, it is fixed.
- The sea serpent armor repairing of Ice and Fire was also fixed.
- The mod also added a fix to Dragonbone Axe.
- There is also a decrease in the number of particles from dragons smashing blocks. This aims to prevent lag.
- The mod attaches the OreDictionary entries again to items in Ice and Fire.
- Some tools can be equipped with custom repair items now.
- Some items can give a custom extra damage to undead enemies.
ISeeDragons requires Minecraft Forge to run in the game.
How to install ISeeDragonsMod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put ISeeDragons Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that ISeeDragonsMod has been set up.