MiscTweaks_ Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of MiscTweaks_, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with MiscTweaks_.
MiscTweaks_ is one of the Miscellaneous Categories in Minecraft Mod and create on May 30, 2016. This mod is designed and developed by CoolSquid.
MiscTweaks allows you to modify certain aspects of Vanilla.
Full list of options:
- Specify the initial time and weather of new worlds.
- Specify a default difficulty, game mode or world type. Whitelist certain difficulties, game modes and world types, and prevent others from being selected.
- Specify default generator options and game rules and a default world seed. Optionally prevent them from being changed in-game.
- Set default server properties
- Enable or disable cheats, bonus chests and structure generation by default. Optionally prevent them from being enabled or disabled in-game.
- Specify the size of chests, ender chests and minecart chests.
- Modify the fire tick rate (how quickly fire destroys and spreads).
- Add or disable fire sources (blocks which sustain fire indefinitely, such as netherrack).
- Set a maximum render distance.
- Set a maximum brightness level.
- Disable lava pockets in the nether.
- Disable sleep.
- Modify the amount of damage dealt by each damage source (hunger, drowning, etc.)
- Make liquids finite or infinite
- Set the amount of health regen given by a full hunger bar.
- Set the amount of exhaustion regen given by a full hunger bar.
- Prevent players from changing their spawn points with beds.
- Prevent players from changing their spawn points at all.
- Change the text in the lower left corner of the main menu.
- Remove the realms button from the main menu.
- Remove the copyright information from the main menu.
How to install MiscTweaks_:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put MiscTweaks_ you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that MiscTweaks_ has been set up.