No Night Vision Flashing Mod 1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of No Night Vision Flashing Mod, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with No Night Vision Flashing Mod 1.12.2.
No Night Vision Flashing Mod 1.12.2 is one of the Miscellaneous Categories alongside Thermal Expansion in Minecraft Mod and creates on Apr 11, 2018. This mod is designed and developed by TeamCoFH.
This is a pretty straightforward mod and it does a couple of things:
- Removes the flashing effect when night vision effects have less than 10 seconds left.
- The night vision effect can be configured to fade over time. Default is 1 second.
- Base night vision brightness can be adjusted.
- This mod does not use any ASM, so there should not be any ASM-related clashes.
- Initial testing shows that it does work with Optifine.
- It may be incompatible with other mods that do fancy rendering. Sorry, them’s the breaks.
This is completely standalone, has no dependencies, and is necessary only on the client. No need to install it on servers, although if included in a modpack it will not break servers either.
How to install No Night Vision Flashing Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put No Night Vision Flashing Mod 1.12.2 you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that No Night Vision Flashing Mod 1.12.2 has been set up.