sprinkles_for_vanilla Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of sprinkles_for_vanilla, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with sprinkles_for_vanilla Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10.
sprinkles_for_vanilla is one of the Miscellaneous Categories in Minecraft Mod and create on Dec 20, 2014. This mod is designed and developed by VikeStep.
This mod aims to add a config for vanilla. This mod must be on the server to run and server owners can use it to disable different features such as explosions or mobs if they wish.
If this mod is installed on the client and the server then the client will use the server’s config values. This allows for less client-server desync. However clientside only configs will still use the client’s values rather than the server’s.
This mod also doubles as a clientside mod
Current Config Options:
Features that will work even if the mod is not on the server (will even work if server doesnt have forge):
- Disable any sound (including from other mods)
- Disable/Enable any particle (only from vanilla)
- Choose to hide your own potion effect particles, everyone’s particles, or see everyone’s
- Choose when to have christmas chest texture
Must be on server for these to work:
- Disable/Enable Ender Pearl teleportation
- Keep hunger on respawn (with minimum value)
- Keep health on respawn (with minimum value)
- Keep XP on respawn
- Disable/Enable water placement in nether
- Dimension blacklist for water and lava to make obsidian or cobblestone
- Disable/Enable Spawn fuzz
- Disable/Enable ability to spawn in nether or end
- Set default spawn in overworld, nether, or end
- Whitelist of blocks which can be used as beacon base
- Disable/Enable different types of damage sources (e.g. cactus, fire, suffocation)
- Disable/Enable the different types of mob griefing
- Disable/Enable nether teleportation
- Disable/Enable creation of portal blocks
- Set multiplier for frequency of zombie pigmen spawning from nether portal
- Disable/Enable Sleep
- Disable/Enable beds setting spawn
- Disable/Enable sleep in other dimensions
- Disable/Enable nearby mobs cancelling sleep or set the area to check for nearby mobs
- Disable/Enable having to be a certain distance from the bed or set area you have to be in
- Set time in ticks to sleep (currently max is 100 ticks which is default)
- Disable/Enable different types of mobs spawning
- Configure mob spawn rules for different biomes (add, modify or remove)
- Disable/Enable all explosions
- Configure values for different types of explosions (including from other mods)
- Set minimum and maximum spawn radius around a player
- Skip the respawn screen and respawn on non-hardcore worlds
- Disable/Enable end portals
- Set custom villager trades
- Set multiplier on punch damage against entities
- Disable/Enable zombies/skeletons burning in the sun
- Set the light value of any block from any mod
- Disable/Enable Sprinting
- Set hunger level required for sprinting
Feel free to include this in any pack you make
Please report any bugs you have to my issues tracker on github. Suggestions can also be posted as issues if you tag them as enhancement and I will look at adding them. If you don’t have github you can PM me here or any other place you know to contact me
The source can be found on github, if you wish to contribute or add one of the planned features contact me and we can coordinate that
How to install sprinkles_for_vanilla:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put sprinkles_for_vanilla you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that sprinkles_for_vanilla has been set up.