Animania Base (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 aims to enhance the animals that are passive in Minecraft. It also features some elements like breeds, genders, etc.
Playing with passive animals sometimes makes you feel bored. Therefore, a mod like Animania is your solution. It improves all passive mobs in the game to make your gaming experience better.
Besides enhancing those mobs, the mod also features some improvements such as:
- Models, textures, as well as animations, are all better.
- You can feed and take care of animals in a proper way.
- Animal breeding is much better.
- The child’s growth is much more realistic.
- The behaviors and actions of animals are more accurate.
- There are some new resources and products. They seem to be much better.
Some new behaviors of animals:
- Give them some food and water to keep them happy. Make sure you prepare a fun place for animals, like Pigs for instance, so they can have fun.
- Some animals run when they are attacked while some attack back.
- The animals breed or release their top resources when they feel happy.
- You give them food and water using Troughts that are full of water. Or, you can use ponds or rivers, or hold a water bucket in your hand.
If you want to make friends with animals, you simply feed them their favorite food.
Animania Base Mod improves your experience with passive animals in Minecraft.
- Minecraft Forge
- Craft Studio API Mod
How to install Animania Base (Forge) Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Animania Base (Forge) Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Animania Base (Forge) Mod has been set up.