Mob Spawner Control Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 helps players configure the spawn rate of mobs. This avoids the misuse of mobs in the mob farms.
You are provided with some good ways to configure the mob spawners. By doing so, they cannot use much in mob farms. Besides, this also stops players from finding and destroying them. By default, the mod will turn off the spawner after spawning enough 100 mobs.
Here are the advantages of the mod:
- You can make changes to the maximum number of mob spawners before they get damaged.
- At the same time, you can turn off the spawner after it has taken damage instead of destroying it or turning off the changes to the vanilla spawner.
- The changes are only made to the in-mod spawners.
- You can count the number of mobs when they are destroyed instead of spawning them.
- The mod also makes changes to the cooldown of spawners over time.
- There are also some new spawners added to the game, which are the same as the spawners of the original game. They are not affected by alterVanillaSpawner.
Mob Spawner Control Mod has one requirement which is having Minecraft Forge installed.
How to install Mob Spawner Control Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Mob Spawner Control Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Mob Spawner Control Mod has been set up.