Not Enough Items 1.8.+ Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 adds several unique items to Minecraft. It also lists available items, guides you on how to craft them, and more.
Mods about items are diverse. Among them, Not Enough Items seems to be also a popular one. It is a Server Utility mod that functions in a similar way to JEI (Just Enough Items). This classic mod is used by lots of players as well for its unique features.
The features are diverse. They will make your gaming experience more interesting:
- You will see a list of the current type of items that are in the game. This also includes the items added by other mods.
- There are some guides featuring recipes. You will learn how to craft items as well as blocks.
- The mod also has some fraud items.
- When you use E, the main display of the mod will show. Then, you will open the items box.
- NEI mod includes Recipe Viewer, Inventory Manager, Item Spawner, Cheats, etc.
You can launch Not Enough Items 1.8.+ in the game after you have installed Minecraft Forge.
How to install Not Enough Items 1.8.+ Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Not Enough Items 1.8.+ Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Not Enough Items 1.8.+ Mod has been set up.