Refined Relocation 2 Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of Refined Relocation 2 Mod, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with Refined Relocation 2 Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2.
Refined Relocation 2 Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is one of the Storage Categories alongside Energy, Fluid, and Item Transport in Minecraft Mod, and creates on Apr 29, 2020. This mod is designed and developed by BlayTheNinth.
For Minecraft 1.7.10, check out the original Refined Relocation. This is a full rewrite and redesign of the original mod, for modern Minecraft version.
- Sorting Chests that automatically combine into a sorting network, based on configurable filters
- Preset Filter with common things like “All Ingots”, “All Ores”, etc.
- Name Filter with wildcard support
- Item Match Filter that lets items through that already exist in an inventory
- Mod Match Filter that lets items through if an item of its mod already exists inside
- Creative Tab Filter and Mod Filter – self explanatory.
- Iron Chests Compatibility (Sorting Iron Chests)
- Sorting Interface to connect inventories from other mods into the sorting network
- Block Extender to expand a block’s I/O faces
- Fast and Filtered Hopper for simple item transport
How to install Refined Relocation 2 Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Refined Relocation 2 Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Refined Relocation 2 Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 has been set up.