BigTrees Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of BigTrees, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with BigTrees Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10.
BigTrees is one of the Structures Categories in Minecraft Mod and create on Dec 31, 2015. This mod is designed and developed by vidaj.
NOTE: My version is incompatible with the configs from karob’s version! Please delete all previous configs and let them generate at startup.
– Updated to 1.8.9 (1.7.10 is kept in sync for now)
– Added flag to disable vanilla tree generation
– Changed world generation method. This should fix phantom chunk errors.
– Cleaned up code
– Optimized code to select which trees should generate
– Scrapped the old configuration, added a completely new one which should be more powerful and expressive. Each tree can have a specific number of trees per chunk and percentage chance per tree configured using either specific biome names or Forge BiomeDictionary groups.
– Disabled saplings for the time being.
– Implement saplings again
How to install BigTrees:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put BigTrees you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that BigTrees has been set up.