AE2 Stuff Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 comes up with many different bits along with machines for Applied Energistics 2. Explore more about its content to understand its functionality now!
It is a mod that adds various items mentioned above to AE2.
A reasonably recent version of MinecraftForge (played with 10.13.4.1448)
Applied Energistics 2 rv2.stable
Note that it is still in the Beta stage. If you love them, please back up your worlds. Developers said that they will not take responsibility for any corrupted saves, reset chunks, and more.
Have the intention to utilize files with “-rv3” tag with AE2 rv3 alpha. Keep in mind that they won’t run with rv2!
Crystal Growth Chamber:
- Help pure crystals grow without releasing them into water
- Possible to shape Fluix Crystals
- Able to pipe Crystal seeds with materials for Fluix crystals from every side
- Can extract complete results
- Consumes 100 AE/t when working, will auto-disable
- Gems will finish within 600 ticks (around 30 seconds)
- Allows up to 3-speed upgrades
- Obtains better sidedness than the normal edition
- Items heap up in input/output slots
- Aids up to 5-speed upgrades
- Let encoding patterns utilize NEI [?] button
- Needs network connection to operate
- Reduces 1 AE/t continuously
AE2 Stuff supplements dissimilar bits and devices for Applied Energistics 2. Let’s download and install Minecraft Forge to see how it works!
How to install AE2 Stuff Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put AE2 Stuff Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that AE2 Stuff Mod has been set up.