ComputerCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.9.4/1.7.10 brings you more knowledge about computer programming in Minecraft. You will know how to create Computers in a simple way.
Not only Computers but you can also craft some Turtle Robots using this Technology mod. Then, you make use of the Lua programming language to write several programs for them.
Why should you make these two elements in the game?
- It helps you approach more possibilities for automation. You can also unleash your creativity.
- You will have a good grasp of a real-world skill.
- The Turtle Robots help you perform various tasks such as placing or smashing blocks.
- These Turtles also help you attack enemies if you equip them with a sword or an axe.
- It will be simple to create wireless modems using the mod. These modems help to transmit data between a computer and your Turtles army.
To run ComputerCraft in the game, you will need the installation of Minecraft Forge.
How to install ComputerCraft Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put ComputerCraft Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that ComputerCraft Mod has been set up.